Eclectic event happening in Miami end of May.
What is IGNITE?
Fast-paced, fun, thought-provoking, social, local, global—Ignite is all of these and more. It’s a high-energy evening of 5-minute talks by people who have an idea—and the guts to get onstage and share it with their hometown crowd. Run by local volunteers who are connected through the global Ignite network, Ignite is a force for raising the collective IQ and building connections in each city. And, via streaming and archived videos of local talks, local Ignites share all that knowledge and passion with the world.
Presenters and Presentations
We received over 30 outstanding presentation ideas, but sadly had to pick just 16 for our first event. Without further ado, these are the presenters!
- Adam Boalt, Hacking Innovation
- Blanca Stella Mejia, Get out of your comfort zone & into non-comfort for radical change
- Carlos Miller, Photography is Not a Crime
- Corinna Moebius, Hyperlocal in Little Havana: Tools that can Help the Neighborhood You Love
- Craig Chester, Beyond the Automobile
- Darrill Gaschler, Service can be selfish
- Emily Taffel, Sex and Magic in Miami
- Gladys Diaz, Ignite Your Love Life!
- Hugh MacLeod, Mastery.
- Jeff Zelaya, Become a Red Bottom
- JennyLee Molina, Living with Intention: How to Cross Anything Off Your Bucket List
- KK Pandya, MakerBot, MakerBodyParts
- Maria De los Angeles, The Little Hashtag That Could
- Matthew Hoelscher, This Crazy, Broke Artist is the best Leader I’ve ever met!
- R. Seecharan, Hacking Your Brain
- Tony Lima, Science Museum 2.0
Follow the tweets hereTags: culture, events, Miami, technology